Wednesday 11 September 2013

Our Baby Girl Arrived




Our baby girl arrived on her due date a little over 2 weeks ago now.  I have so many beautiful things to update you with.  A few new places I tried while waiting for her to come along and some of the beautiful gifts she has received along with mountains of love and well wishes.  Mr and I feel so blessed. We named her Piper and she's a little angel.

Sorry I haven't been around here much lately.  I have been trying out instagram and lovingly it.  Find me @concretehoney or here on webstagram.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Piper is a beautiful name + she is gorgeous! Wishing you all the best for your new family!

Sophie.x

http://www.thebirdsong.co.uk

Laura - Elsee Blog said...

Oh how beautiful is she!!!! What a little blessing. Gorgeous name! Enjoy her. My baby daughter arrived on her due date as well!!

Natasha @ Smorish said...

Congratulations! She's gorgeous, what a lovely name:)

Joy said...

I am a newbie to your beautiful blog and I am so pleased that I have found it :) congratulations on the arrival of your sweet little girl..hugs

ann chamberlain said...

How lovely! A beautiful baby girl!

Justine said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. :)

lamb and blonde said...

She's just beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful! So happy for you and your family. I love the name Piper! Great job!

Alison said...

What a gorgeous girl. Congratulations. I read your blog but I don't think I have commented before - lovely blog too!

N I C O L A said...

Thanks so much for your kind words

Verity said...

Congratulations to you and Mr. Love the name